741 Studios is looking for System Administrator with good English.
The position would entail, setting up servers, managing internal technology infrastructure, security analysis, disaster recovery and application deployments. There is a strong emphasis on cloud computing and multi-server environments. Most projects are on the LAMP stack with some exceptions.
- Installing and configuring server hardware and software – applying o/s patches, updates and configuration changes.
- Maintaining computing environment integrity, availability, reliability and effectiveness to a distributed environment of major property locations and remote sites by monitoring, analyzing and making appropriate adjustments.
- Implement and integrate new technologies into existing environment based on Architectural designs and guidelines
- Monitor and action server and storage environment incident tickets
- Establish and maintain virtual and physical server environment.
- Ensures capacity and availability within areas of concentration.
- Assist in the development and implementation of cost effective IT services.
- Maintain Change Management procedures according to corporate guidelines
- Developing and executing projects related to server infrastructure.
- Manage the code release process, troubleshooting, assisting in building Web test environments, Web servers and Web sites
- Minimum 2 years support experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have demonstrated expertise in these areas:
- Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
- Web Server configuration and tuning (Apache and/or NginX)
- Networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
- Databases (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Hands on experience managing high traffic, multi-server environments.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Experienece in supporting Web applications in PHP/Java/.Net/Ruby/Perl
- Strong customer service and management skills when working with clients and internal users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
Skills that will make you shine:
- Experience with cloud based services
- Relevant technical certifications.
- Automated server deployments using puppet or competing technology.
- Some programming: Python, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP
- Strong focus on automation and fault tolerance.
- Strong interest in software development, particularly open source.